At Flawless Hair Restoration, we are proud to introduce Exomide, a revolutionary skin care & hair restoration product that harnesses the cutting-edge power of exosome therapy.
Exomide is a regenerative topical exosome treatment from South Korea. Exosomes are nano-size vesicles rich in lipids, proteins, and RNAs, that enable intercellular communication. By delivering Exosomes directly to the skin and scalp, we can provide targeted rejuvenation. Exomide is a powerful treatment to facilitate the restoration of hair in areas of concern.
At Flawless Hair Restoration, we are committed to providing customised care and information to help you make a decision that is right for you. Book an obligation-free consultation at $150, which is fully redeemable if you proceed with treatment. At your consult, we will:
- Discuss your concerns and stage of hair loss
- Explain your surgical and non-surgical hair restoration options
- Provide expert-level advice and a personalised treatment plan
How does Exosome work for hair loss?
By injecting exosomes and growth factors, it has been shown to help regenerate and regrow hair as a treatment for hair loss in both men and women in the earlier stages of hair loss.
Exosomes can be viewed as building blocks. They generate within their cells of origin if the multivesicular body fuses with the cell membrane, thereby releasing intraluminal vesicles as exosomes. These small cellular products contain both RNA and, even of greater import, mRNA; the initiator of protein manufacturing.
These protein building blocks’ roles are dependent on their cell of origin. Many act as signalers for bodily functions, such as coagulation, as well as cellular growth to facilitate bodily functions. Such signaling and growth factors, studies currently show, are a result of the exosome’s origin.
Results from Exosome therapy
Exosome therapy may begin promoting natural hair growth in as little as two to three months. New hair growth can continue over the course of a year, with the most noticeable results usually being seen six months after treatment has been administered.
Benefits of Exosome Therapy
- No blood draw or spinning of centrifuge
- Exosome helps to protect the hair follicles from damage, helping to increase their health.
- Helps to positively affect the cells affected by hair loss because they speed up cell division, thus contributing to the faster growth of new hair follicles.
- Acellular – no live cells
- Over 300 Growth factors
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid
- Topical and sub-dermal application
- No reconstituting or matrix needed
- Noninvasive holistic approach to hair regeneration
- Has the potential to increase the number of hair follicles in the growth phase
- Repair Damaged Hair Follicles
Things to consider & preparation
Prior to the procedure, we advise our patients to drink plenty of fluids one day prior, have breakfast the morning of the procedure & avoid Aspirin, Naproxen, Ibuprofen and other NSAIDs 3 days prior to the procedure and 3 weeks after the procedure.
Following the procedure, out patients may go home and shower. Be aware the treated area may be tender. Many patients return to work or their daily routine the same day.